vrijdag 11 mei 2012

W R A P P E R L O V E !



Solange Knowles
Despite the fact that I wasn't born and bred in Africa, I feel and I am African inside out ! And I'm all crazy about African inspired looks. The beautiful prints, the touch of the fabric, I love everything ! One of my favourite items when it comes to these looks is the head wrap. Been loving head wraps since way back, I'm sure every African girl's mum use to rock these to church, most still do. But who would have thought our household wrap would become a fashion forward item. It can be wrapped in various styles, covering ur whole head or partially. Depends on the way you want it. The reason why I felt the head wrap should become a GdV item is because I got a lot of positive feedback from people on the streets when I rocked my head wrap. Mainly asking what shop I got it from and how much it cost etc. 



MissGhanaHolland 2011 Nana Abrefi Asare
This next lady is known for bringing the whole headwrap/turban into the celeb world. June Ambrose, for more info about this lady google her !


For more info regarding this post feel free to leave a message or send an email to garderobeduvie@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend guys ! 

x Noor



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten