zaterdag 28 april 2012

RIP The Runway - Lil Kim

Hey ladies! I'm back with some more mesh/sheer side patterns! My previous post was about Stella McCartney's 2011 fall collection, I ended with Lil Kim wearing a side pattern sheer jumpsuit from that collection for a photoshoot. And here she wears a similair type.


At the BET's  'RIP the Runway' Lil Kim performed in an interesting outfit! Let me break it down for ya, lol. She wore a sequince detailed jumpsuit with a sheer/mesh side pattern! She topped her outfit with Michael Antonio's hot yellow heels ! I LOVE them!



Michael Antonio Lavonne pumps


These pumps come in blue, pink, yellow, taupe and black! They are fab, hot and AFFORDABLE! And I love Kim for wearing these shoes !





Mashonda for KING magazine



I saw this look on Mashonda for almost a year ago and I think that it will go for another year!






 It is a statement dress, for ladies who dare to stand out and show a bit skin! Mashonda really rocked this outfit I think she looks amazing! Gotta love her! xoxo - Ellen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten