zondag 22 april 2012

Sunday Special

Stella McCartney's Jumpsuit

Goodmorning readers, remember the post about my birthday dress? I said I would write more about the style that many celebs are holding on to, well yeah I'm back with some more.


The dress I wore for my birthday was inspired by the Stella McCartney's Fall 2011 collection. I have seen so many different styles from then till now. I posted a picture of Toya & Kimbella both wearing different styles of the 'sheer, polka dots' outfit. So Stella has the dress, jumpsuit, peplum version everything!
And she also has uncountable celebs wearing them, from J-Lo to Liv Tyler, from Kris Jenner to Kate Winslet!
Rosa Acosta




 Here on the right, you see Rosa Acosta wearing the jumpsuit and it looks stunning on her, but hey what doesn't?!!


And on the other side we have Gwen Stefani rocking her jumpsuit but without polka dots! This collection of Stella has so much variation for everybody's preferance!

And last on my list,  Queen B aka Lil Kim, in Stella's jumpsuit for a photoshoot. Well from this look I can tell Lil Kim is liking the whole 'sheer side mesh' look as she worn a jumpsuit like this at her 'RIP the runway' performance. I will leave you guys with this and my next post will surely be about the whole lil Kim look at RIP the runway! Have a blessed sunday loviess! xoxo Ellen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten