zondag 15 juli 2012

Accessories !

Hey ladies, I told y'all I will be back on a regular well here I am. This post will be about accessories GdV is planning to sell. We have them here in stock (serpent earcuff is on his way!). I will post pics every now and then, and hopefully it wont take long before our webshop goes online!
ENJOY babes!

Draya wearing 2 shades of nail ring


Full finger ring (both shades)



These rings have been in for a while but they seem to make a comeback! With Draya, Beyonce, Fergie and more wearing them I see them being rocked in the near future!

The fullfinger tho is something I havent seen on a lot of folks although I know BJ Jules by Kim had them a while ago!

Draya Michele posing with two shades (silver & gold) of them. Both types will be available at GdV !








This right here is a earcuff kinda thing, as you can see it is a serpent! I am very scared of this item, but I know there are a lot of people who will like this & rock the hell out of it!
We also have earcuff comb with studs ! As pictured below!!


CUSTOM / HAND MADE !


Well while am busy doing this, I will post a few pics of my custom/hand made items ! Its not a lot but it is something and I have done it myself so whoop whoop!

detachable collar & clutch with African print

custom made bra's inspired by Angel Brink

Bodysuit detailed with sequince !

Shorts with Ghanaian Kente !


This was my first attempt to add something new onto a dress. It was on the last night of my holiday in Ghana Januari 2011. I purchased that dress online from Asos for £8 and the necklace at Primark for I think €4 im not sure!

Well last night out and I found the dress to be boring so I sow the chain onto the dress ! Well here you have it!


So that was it fab ladies, ill be back with more! We have a lot to show you and we will do everything in its right time! Have a nice weekend lovies !
xoxo Ellen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten