woensdag 4 juli 2012

GdV update !

Hey y'all fab ones! It's been a while now but we got a pretty good excuse for it! Bein busy working 2 jobs and studying for my oh so many resits,  makes it quite difficult to keep up with this blog!
Buuut that doesnt mean that were not working toward our goals! We have been researchin and ordering samples. Aaand we have also been searchin for a webshop, so it wont be long before you guys can actually order 'celeb inspired, fashion forward' products! In the mean time, bear with our busy asses!
Now lets get down to business!
So summer is on a visit & we want to pop off our ideas, clothing style and more before she goes back to wherever!

Last month I came accross a hot pair of heelless wedge, so I went on a quest to find out were to purchase these heels!
Those heels turned out to be from Jeffrey Campbell's Vicious line!

The prices start at $209.95 ( appr. £170)  buy it here!
But dont forget, we on that affordable ish, soo I have found a look-a-like on a certain webshop and you cant tell the difference! A similar wedge for a whopping £45.99 to all my ladies on a budget, pls click here!

A while ago, I posted an article about Draya's Mint Swim (of which I'm still waiting for my 'after party'!). I posted a picture of her in a bathingsuit rocking HOT wedges! There were a lot of questions regarding the shoe, so I did my research.




These shoes are provided by Lush Boutique in USA and can be ordered online! I must say these shoes are not for 'budget females' as myself!
The webshop is XTC Shoes , let me break down the prices before you hurry up and visit the site without any warning lol. The first and second ones are $325 and the last one $225! They also have a clear/transparent wedge called 'Draya clear' for $259! Now go check that website out!

While am havin it about shoes imma drop this lil bom on you guys! We have actually seen some hot, fashionable and celeb inspired shoes that we wanna put on the market for y'all! I cant let much go but here is a sneak peak of what we have in mind!

We also have jewelry in stock but there will be a seperate post for it, so keep in mind to check this blog later this week for statement chains, fingerrings, nail rings and all kind of fashion jewelry!

Last but defo not the least! A look-for-less inspired  by the one and only Evelyn Lozada, whoop whoop!




On the BBW reunion last month our BFF Ev wore a maxi skirt with double slit! The cropped jumper with a zip on the back made her outfit special however what completed this look was ofcourse her CL Anniversary heels of $2595!
I searched and searched but havent found the cropped jumper, I also havent found an exact same skirt but a similar one!
I purchased this 3 weeks ago at Mango, they were in sale for €19,95! A skirt having double slit for just €20! Yeah I went insane, I bought the red top for €12,- to fulfil the skirt until I find the zipped cropped jumper!


Imma need to get back to my accounting books! I will be back soon & thats a promise! Stay beautiful ladies! xoxo- Ellen

PS: Happy 4th July !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten